Applications are now open for the 7th Annual CACI Fast Pitch Competition! All applicants will be pre-screened. Finalists will be selected to present their clean tech business ideas to our panel of esteemed judges for a $8,000 prize!
- 90 seconds fast pitch presentation
- 3-minutes of Q & A from the judges
- Judges will select winner
There will also be a FAN VOTE! Conference attendees will have the opportunity to cast a ballot for their favorite presenter. The winner of the fan vote will be awarded a $2,000 check.
- Team Lead must be an active university student (undergraduate, or graduate).
- UCSD & CACI cannot protect intellectual property disclosed during this Fast Pitch competition.
- Any prize money awarded must be applied to business-related expenses.
- To receive prize money, the company must be incorporated and have a corporate bank account.
To submit your interest in participating, please complete the application form below, and send to: Conor Jarvis, CACI Director.