If your car has egg stains due to some pranksters at your neighborhood, make certain to wash it off immediately as dry stains can be more challenging to remove. Removing egg stains from your car is simple as long as you are familiar with the cleaning process.
The things that you will need are warm water, soft cotton cloth or soft sponge, vinegar and empty bottle spray.
Here are the steps in cleaning egg off your car:
– This advice is from the Dean, the Manager of 5starvaletingsolutions.co.uk
- Rinse off the fresh mess with warm water as soon as you notice it. Avoid leaving the stain on the surface of your car over time as it can damage the exterior coat.
- Remove any egg shell residue with a paper towel or a soft towel.
- Mix in equal parts of warm water and white vinegar into an empty bottle spray.
- Spray the soiled area with your vinegar solution and let it sit for 5 to 10 minutes. You can also moisten a soft towel with a vinegar solution and place it over the egg mess for 15 to 20 minutes.
- This helps loosen egg stain.
- Use a soft sponge and dip it into a vinegar solution.
- Scrub the egg stain carefully. Avoid scrubbing intensively as it can scratch your car coating.
- You can repaint your car in a car shop if it gets scratched due to the stain.
- Avoid using abrasive cleaning solutions in cleaning eggs off your car as it can crinkle your car coat. Wash off egg stains immediately with warm water.
- or you can use mobile car valeting service from car4valet.co.uk
An egg stain is a serious problem for homeowners. Dried egg stains can damage your exterior finishes and can smell awful too. It’s better to get rid of the mess earlier than wait for the stain to get dry.
The things that you will need are paper towel, hose, small bucket, white sugar, warm water, old towel and pressure washer.
Here are the steps in cleaning eggs off a home:
- Wash off the area immediately as soon as you notice a fresh egg stain. Use a paper towel in wiping as much eggs as possible.
- You can also use a hose in washing off the egg stain.
- Use a broom and a dust pan in removing egg shells. An old towel or rag is also ideal.
- If there are still stain on the area, get a small bucket and pour in half cup of white vinegar and half cup of warm water.
- Pour a few drops of vinegar solution into the area and let it sit for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Dip your small towel into your vinegar solution and carefully blot the area.
- Scrub the area with a soft cotton cloth.
- Rinse the area with a hose.
- If there is still stubborn stain, you can buy a pressure washer.
- Read the label first before using pressure washer and follow directions carefully.
- You can also use an enzyme detergent. This is best use for egg stain as eggs contain protein (an enzyme). Make sure to read the contents of your cleaning solution.
- Or you can use Home cleaning services from HDclean.co.uk